Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Should i take my ipad to school? - 1

I'm 14 and in middle school (grades 7-8). I got an ipad for Christmas, it was $700, plus the $120 case (with keybored) and $70 screen shields. We don't have lockers, we take our backpacks with us everywhere and leave them by our desk. Your aloud Kindles, and Nooks. I saw this girl on my bus last year with an iPad but thats the only time. They get taken away if your playing games on them (sent to principles, suspended for a week and dont get it back till end of year). That has happened to people before. We also go through bagcheck and metal detectors.My parents are VERY against it, but I would just put it in my backpack after they go to bed.My school is in a rural/urban wooded area. On my bus there are highschoolers, but I sit by myself and my bus driver has the highschoolers assigned seats. (If you don't sit in it, your parents ahve to pick you up to/from school for 3 months). I already downloaded a few sample books. I haven't been in school for 2 weeks, and are going back tomorrow. I dont know if I have gym either.It's not password locked, and I have really sexual rap songs on it.
What do you think I should do?
>>> Should i take my ipad to school? - 1