Friday, January 25, 2013

SSL Error - Won't let me access my emails!

Since midday today every time I'm trying to access either of my two hotmail & msn emails i get a red page with WARNING sign and this error message:

You attempted to reach dub002.mail.live.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as www.airbnb.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious.An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of dub002.mail.live.com.
Do not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site

The same happens when my boyfriend tries to sign into his hotmail email. We tried to access them through our wifi, thwn cellular on iPad - no luck. I can log into my uni email through hotmail and my old hotmail email that I don't use, but the two emails that I do use and my boyfriends email get the same error message on different computers?

WHAT CAN THIS BE? And how can it be fixed?
>>> SSL Error - Won't let me access my emails!