Friday, January 18, 2013

What ipad should I buy? - 1

I've been wondering about buying an ipad since they came out, then I put off until the 2nd came out but now there is many models available and I still haven't got one! This also means that I don't know what one to buy (ipad mini, what GB and "cellular", what… I've pretty confused, I'm a teenager but I really don't understand haha) So basically I just got a refund on a faulty laptop I got at christmas so have about 400 pounds spare to spend on an ipad. I'd be using it for apps- of course, internet- youtube, music, facebook, twitter, blogging possibly and just general stuff really. I'm not even entirely sure since I've never owned one… Absolutelyely hate going into the apple store I hate to say since so many people love it but yeah, please could someone advise what one I should be looking at? Or even a quick, summarising list of how each ipad compares to the other, and please could someone explain about the gb and the cellular option? I sound like such an old fuddy duddy but it would be very much appreciated:)!
>>> What ipad should I buy? - 1