Saturday, January 26, 2013

Why Is My Cousin Violent?

Well, My Cousin Darrell 11 years old and he is extremely disturbed and violent.
He hates the little cousins including my brother. He punchs and kicks them but what he does to them is that he takes advantage of them. But he does the worse thing to my brother one time at my cousins birthday, he punched him cause he turned on his iPad and at my bros birthday he treated his friends like junk he swore and fought with them
Also this sounds like my family and others should be concerned but "They don't care what he did". I mean excuse me he punch a defencess child and they don't care what kind of sick *** up family do I have, also my family excluding me and the cousins give him Hunter Knife and Semi Automatic Rifles after these incidents. I mean someone I don't know what to do, please tell me in the comment section, if he might have something wrong with him or give me ways to convince my family his disturbed. Thank You :)
>>> Why Is My Cousin Violent?