Monday, February 25, 2013

Apple Ipad, Tablet or Laptop for University?

I am starting my first year of university and am unsure what I should use to take notes on.
I own a hp laptop, but I really don't want to take it to class due to technical difficulties I am having with the battery and also it needs a new fan. What would you recommend I use for note taking in lectures/class?

An apple ipad or a tablet (if so, what one?)? I will only need it for note taking in class. When it comes to writing papers and assignments I will type them on my laptop. Also, is there an easy way to transfer notes from Ipads/Tablets to a Laptop? Like by just using a usb or something? I've never had one, as you can tell haha.

And how is the typing experience on them? I am a faster typer which is why I am looking to use these instead of writing.

Thank you in advance! :D
Added (1). Also a laptop can be pretty heavy with all the text books I will have.
Added (2). I'm not going to use the Ipad for typing essays, it's more of an alternative to writing in a notepad. I just want it for notes while I'm there and when I go home I will put them into my laptop, most likely.
>>> Apple Ipad, Tablet or Laptop for University?