Sunday, February 3, 2013

Apple products and wifi?

It seemd that ever since our touch screen pc was purchased and installed, we have not been able to connect to wifi using our ipad and ipod touch 4g.before we got our new pc, the wifi worked just fine.now, the ps3 and the ps vita are connected just fine and so is this pc im typing of off.now, it allows us to connect to wifi on here which I am connected.but when I try to connect our pc o the excellent bar hotspot we have, it says its unable to connect.that's why im afraid to take the pc off the hotspot because I may not be able to connect back.but our apple products will be connected on 1 minute and not be connected the next.we called our company and they said something is going on in our are and they will let us know by calling us.so I just tried to connect my droid x cell phone and the phone says its connected.my ipod touch is also connected.but im expecting it to lose connection soon.whats going on?
>>> Apple products and wifi?