Friday, February 15, 2013

Black out, headache, help?

About an hour ago I was sitting in my chair playing a game & i was on FaceTime with my boyfriend, and I started not being able to breath well then all of a sudden everything went black. I couldn't see, hear, move, or feel anything.My boyfriend said he didn't know what happened, i got disconnected from Xbox live at the same time, i'm not sure if i accidentally clicked a button or what.

I blinked a few times and like I was sitting completely different in my chair. All the things on my table, including my iPad that i was FaceTiming on, were knocked over.My head was tipped back and my mouth was open and dry and my tongue felt swollen My heart was beating really fast and I was gasping for breath.

And now I have a headache and I feel weird. Like I'm not in my own body. I'm also very hot and my throat feels very dry, my leg hurts like i hit it on something. I don't feel like moving, eating, or talking really. I also have been coughing a lot since.

I asked my mom about it and she said it's nothing. She said later that it may have been a sugar rush because i ate half a candy bar, but i can eat a whole candy bar and nothing happen.does anyone have any suggestions for what that might have been?
>>> Black out, headache, help?