Sunday, February 3, 2013

BORRED with my IPAD! HELPP?

So I got and ipad last summer not like I really needed but I got it… I loved it at first cuz I used to play games, watch movies on Netflix, text ppl using iMessage etc… But now I bored of it mi mom cancelled Netflix because she it would "distract" mi from school which made become a lyytle… Boring seeing as I can't watch movies on it… Then again I lost interest in all the games I downloaded only play once inna blue moon… Plus it doesn't support so I can't watch bootlegged movies like inna laptop nor can I watch the free shows on Hulu cuz they want mi to subscribe n shyt… So now idk even know what to do with i hardly text on it like Used to its just there for there sakes… Then i thought of looking for some entertainment apps since I don't have Netflix anymore… Nd download abc player, cw50 n Disney xD … Which helps once inna while but I still get bored of it… Sooo Can someone gimme a suggestion to make it fun n that is also free??? Plzz don't say jailbreak cuz mi mom almost killed when she heard I wanted to do that… Cuz if I brick or anything my dad will be pissed even tho he bought for mi… He wld be angry bout the $ he spent on it… Thank you
>>> BORRED with my IPAD! HELPP?