Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Buy iPad, MacBook, or fix current MacBook?

I was thinking I would either get an iPad 4 or a new MacBook with my tax return money. I have a MacBook now (just the plain MacBook) I purchased at the end of 2010. I dropped it and messed up the screen and for some reason it keeps saying my software is too old too old to download the latest version of iTunes which I obviously need to have my music on my iPhone and iPod working. I would love an iPad because I love the touch screen and how portable and thin it is, like having a notebook instead of a massive laptop in your face, plus I can just slip it in my purse. Just wondering what I should do.My husband has a laptop but it's a PC but i'd like to keep our music separate, lol. I'm out of college now so I don't really need a laptop for any other reason. I need advice, I'm technically retarded.haha. Please help!
>>> Buy iPad, MacBook, or fix current MacBook?