Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Buying an iPad case with keyboard sleeve?

I have a New iPad and I got the Kensington keyboard and case as a gift. I love the keyboard, but the case can be inconvenient and downright interfering when I don't need to use the keyboard. The keyboard sits in its sleeve by a magnet, but the prop to hold up the iPad is done with velcro. I'm not against it, but when you try to close the iPad over the keyboard (like when trying to play a game or when using my kanji app), the velcro can't hold the edge of the case and it falls apart on me. I've been trying to find a case that has a magnetic keyboard sleeve, but not another keyboard. Every case (even one I really think I'd like) I find comes with a keyboard, but I just need the case. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
>>> Buying an iPad case with keyboard sleeve?