Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Can I only get 1 guinea pig (instead of two) judged by the description!

Okay I'm going to include information down below so you can give me what you think. I'm aloud 1 guinea pig, but not 2.
-I am a 14 year old freshman girl
-I'm responsible
-guinea pigs cage would be in my room
-I spend a lot of time in my room (trust me) A LOT.
-I have a dog, she is more of my sister tho(she is treated like a part of our family, she is like my sister, not my dog).. ;p (mom feeds her, and takes her for runs/walks, I take her outside every other dayish)
-75% of the time when I am in my room, my dog comes and lays on my bed with me (I will be on my ipad or doing homework on my bed)
-when I had my hamster, I would let him crawl around my bed even when the dog was on it.My dog is so calm and friendly, she would legit just lay there as if the hamster wasn't there (and I know guinea pigs are calmer and would sit there )
-whenever I am in my room, I would have the guineapig out with me just chilling with me.
-like I said, I am a freshman, I go to school… I'm gone from about 7:30am-2:40pm but then home for the rest of the night
-typically, I'm home on weekends. If not, I have a good friend around the corner who would be willing to care for my guinea pig.

Thanks for your help..if you do end up helping me! ;)
Added (1). Ohh, and I have two younger siblings (age 11 and 9)
>>> Can I only get 1 guinea pig (instead of two) judged by the description!