Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Does he like me or what? - 1

Does he like me or what?
I had to go to a meeting all day and this guy i work with didnt have to go to this meeting but went with me anyways.So I didnt think he was coming but he showed up, i was surprised! In the meeting I paid attention and took down notes when he sitting next to me play with his ipad and cell phone. Most of the stuff we did speak of was work related. Then we went to lunch, he paid for it, very nice of him… spoke more of work issue and then on the way back because he drove, he said his girlfriend is crazy because she wants him to visit every two weeks to some far off place and he said isnt she crazy? I just responded back that it was romantic.So anyways during the meeting the only time he looked at me was when he was pretending to f all asleep (being funny) and other than that I didnt notice. I just dont understand why he would come to the meeting? At the end of this day we walk to the parking lot and he said for me not to have too much fun now… and we parted ways.so what to think?
>>> Does he like me or what? - 1