Thursday, February 28, 2013

Does my crush like me? - 1

So, there's this guy that is in my class. We are always chatting, and he is good friends with my best friend. And at our halloween dance uhe asked me to dance.So tonight, at our dance, he went up and asked my best friend to dance, but he is always flirting with me. Like last week, I was having trouble setting up my new iPad mini to the school wifi with my password, and he suddenly comes up to me and was like do you want me to type mine in? ipromise it will work. And then a couple of days later, I was telling my friend that field hockey is British ( I'm a massive Anglophile, I have Union Jack boots, my iPhone cases are always British, I use a massive amount if british terms in everyday life, my dream car is a min cooper, etc.and my friend and I are both really into field hockey.) so then, later that day, when we were in gym, he walks across the room to sit next to me and tell me that dodgeball is British, (we were playing dodgeball In gym that day), and I, being the stereotypical dumb blonde that I am, totally fell for it.So for those of you who don't know, dodgeball is African, not British. I know that it is african. But he doesn't know that I know. I guess he was just… Trying to impress… Or talk? Or… Idk. You guys figure that out. Leave that as part of your answer. But then today, in the middle of both of our science tests, I heard something tapping at the side of me and my friends table, and I look up, and there he is. Standing there just doing like nothing, And then he is like hi. And then I'm like hi. And the teacher is like go back to your seat. And then we made eye contact. And then he walked away.So then tonight, at our dance, he asked my best friend to dance, and then during girls choice i asked him, and he seemed to get shy or weird cuz he was like yeah… Erm er… Yeah. And during the time, we made lots of eye contact but small talk. And he was like… So did you go on the dc trip? Which was a stupid question which he probably knows the answer to because he was playing on my phone basically the whole trip, and the other day I was talking with him and a bunch of our friends and he was like guys Erin showed me this awesome game during the dc trip and it's changed my life because I play it soo much. And as one of the High scores, he saved both of our names ( so like the equivalent of haylor or jelena) and he is lik one of three guys in my massive class that doesn't make fun of me for having an iPhone 5 or a iPad mini, and then again today at lunch, we had indoor recess today and my friend and i were playing this game on my ipad, and we were having trouble with one of the letters, and I asked him, so he was like idk lemme figure it out for you and i was like ok.So i gave him the iPad and he walks over to his table and like five minutes later i walk over and i was like did you figure it out and he is like erm… no… and then i see that he is on my facebook and im like what are you doing? and he is like i wanted to see what you post! which i thought was a little odd but im like ok whatver, and then later in science, he was talking to me even though he is not supposed to be (i sit behind him) and the teacher got reeally mad at him for it, and i didn't get like half of what we were talking about in class and i asked the teacher what the word means and then he was like ill tell you after class but you can look it up right now if you really want to know, so i look it up, and i was telling my friend that also sits at my table like ok, i kind of get it, but some of it still doesn't make sense, and then he turned around and was explaining it to me and i was starting to really get it and then the teacher yelled at him to sit back down and then he kept doing it, and then at the end of class we were talking about cars and i was like yeah, i want a pearl white bentley continental gt, and this guy that i dont get along with and his best friend were like why would you want that? thats sooo lame.It doesn't even have speed.and then he was like Tommy, CAN YOU JUST LEAVEE. and then hes like well thats an improvement on the mini cooper you wanted last month and then started patting my head… Like how would he know I want a Mini Cooper because its not like I talked about it that much so…

… Oh and ps he had a crush on me in elementary school Custom his mum would always run into my mum and eventually would be like --- likes --- so much
>>> Does my crush like me? - 1