Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Got a new computer, need to put iPad music to iTunes! Help!

I jsut bought a new computer today, my old one completely stopped working. I have an iPad2 and my iTunes will ALL of my music was on my old Laptop (that is now trashed). I just installed iTunes on my new computer, but thats all I have done. Now, how do I get ALL of my songs transfered to my iPad onto my new iTunes on my new computer? Last time this happened to me (a long time ago when I had an iPod touch instead), i installed iTunes and just synced my iPod up to it, which wiped ALL my songs off. I dont want that to happen with my iPad, so what do I need to do? Im not sure how to use iCloud or whatever, and I heard thats what it is for, for situations like this, idk. Help? Thank you!
>>> Got a new computer, need to put iPad music to iTunes! Help!