Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Help.ahh! Is it my diet?

This is VERY embarrassing. I'm always constipated? I usually poo every 2-4 days. I never hurt though. I was only drinking like 1 cup of water every day or 2. I know this is bad, but I never get thirsty. Well, I'm trying to fix that. Today I drank 2 big water bottles full! Big bottles.
For breakfast, well, I don't eat breakfast. I can't. I have an issue with waking up. I sleep walk… and turn my alarm clocks off (I set one by my bed, one on my lap top and one on my iPad in random places) they are never on… my mom won't wake me up either. She never does until 11 (I'm homeschooled) then I eat lunch. Today a had a sandwich and baked sweet potato fries. I usually eat that or frozen meals. For dinner I eat what my mom cooks, boxed and processed foods, covered in butter. She makes me eat a lot too. I understand that, because I'm low weight for my height and age.
Other problem is, I never get full! Well, I do, but its not real full. I get extremely bloated every time I eat.It adds like 5 inches around my waist and goes away in a couple hours.
I'm not allowed to eat more fruits or vegetables. If I do my mom call me anorexic… So, any unhealthy foods to… err..help?
>>> Help.ahh! Is it my diet?