Thursday, February 21, 2013

How to cover up chipped off Ipad mini?

I purchased the IPad Mini about three weeks ago and I regret it. I was BLIND and didn't realize the smaller screen was go into be such a downer for me… So now I want to give it back. There's only one problem: it has chipped off in the corner.So I have the black slate model and here goes the details: I kept it in the plastic casing until my screen protector came in and the day before, I was admiring how light it was by swinging it from the plastic.It flew into the air and smacked on my desk. There's a white chipped area on the corner and it is very apparent… ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO MAYBE COVER IT UP OR MAKE IT LESS NOTICABLE… THANKS I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME SO FAST RESPONSES WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Added (1). The chip is on e back of the ipad not the screen
>>> How to cover up chipped off Ipad mini?