Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to find out which version of ipad I'm using without using itunes software?

As far as I remember, when I first bought my ipod touch 4G two years ago, nowhere on the box it was written ipod touch 4th generation.It was just written ipod touch. Same goes after connecting it to itunes in my PC.It shows ipod touch model no blah blah blah but no indication of which generation of ipod touch is this. I know its a 4G because one of my relatives bought it for me and the latest at that time was 4G and I was told I was given the latest one. Now I'm gonna buy the latest ipad (ipad with retina display, A6 chip).So how do I figure out which version I'm given. Will there be anything written on the box that will indicate the generation no. OR else how do I figure it out from the things written on the back of ipad. Please dont tell me how to find the generation no using itunes
>>> How to find out which version of ipad I'm using without using itunes software?