Saturday, February 16, 2013

I was inside Walmart to buy a iPad?

I asked the women working the counter how much the iPad would be with tax, she told me then she said, well your kind can't really afford this model then she got a nano! And said here something you can actually buy and not have to get into those food stamps.
I was flabbergastied that this was happening! I worked for 3 weeks to get $1, 000 to buy the iPad and I'm being insulted!

So I decide I'm not going to take that and I just leave,
On my way out of the store 2 plain clothes security guards demanded I return the merchandise I stole!
Again I walked in a straight line to the iPads and to the door I didn't touch anything

This fat a** reaches in my pockets and says there is no merchandise in here then he says okay turn your pockets inside out
Again I refuse.
They call the police then police come and I'm standing there the officers ask me what happen and I recieve a apology from the two.
I don't accept and I tell them thank you for the experience ill be going to another store
>>> I was inside Walmart to buy a iPad?