Friday, February 1, 2013

My supervisor asked if i was dyslexic?

My supervisor at work is vicious towards me and the other people who work in the back.My job is to unload trucks, sort and put out merchandise, price.etc. For some reason, the manager loves her. She always talks down to me and the other employees in the back, and accuses me of making mistakes when i had nothing to do with them. Today, she had an application on IPAD that shows how the clothing should be arranged… and because she doesnt communicate things well, i was trying to figure out how to set up the merchandise by looking at this device, and she says" Are you dyslexic?" like i was some idiot or something.

I need this job, but am tired of being treated poorly.how can i present this information to the manager with seeming accusatory or insubordinate?
>>> My supervisor asked if i was dyslexic?