Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pregnant? Implantation bleeding? Early period?

January my period started the 7th and ended the 12th. During that month I was intimate on the: 3rd, 5th, 18th (twice that day), 22nd, and 29th. Everything seemed normal the whole month.

This month being February, I got my period on the 10th and it ended on the 15th. The last 3 days of my period were unusually light. I was intimate on the: 3rd, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 19th, and 21st.

I'm using an application on my ipad to keep track of everything and I started doing so last month. According to the app, my period was due February 4th which would be a 28 day cycle; but instead, it came in the 10th, resulting in a 34 day cycle.

I've done some research to figure out when ovulation happens but every answer is different, so I'm not sure when I ovulate. I've recently learned about checking the cervix, but I'm still having trouble finding it. I'm not on any birth control, nor have I taken plan b.

This morning, February 22nd around 1:00am, I noticed a little bit of blood.It's not enough to wear a tampon/pad, it also isn't dripping out like a period/discharge usually would. I then used a cotton swab to see the discharge a little better.It started off light and pink, and now it's 7:00pm and its brown. I have small cramping, and the discharge still isn't heavy enough to wear anything.It's now dark brownish/red, streaky, and thin.

My period isn't due until next month on the 17th, and I think once out of the 9 years I've been getting my period It has come early only once.

Is pregnancy a possibility?
Could this be implantation bleeding?
>>> Pregnant? Implantation bleeding? Early period?