Saturday, February 16, 2013

Should I get iPad Mini 2?

Ok, so I was one of the ones who use to think iPad Mini was the stupidest thing ever but now I realize, in my opinion, the iPad is stupid choice now. The screen isn't much bigger and it's heavy and way more expensive.So I have the ipod 2g and I love it still. Use it for music, internet (that's still fast), mail, calculator, and some apps still work and I love it because it was my first ipod and my dad got it for me.So it's really special.

But my problem is: I bought the ipod mostly for apps (and music on the go) but now, like 90% of apps don't work on it due to new IOS's coming out and some of the ones that do work crash because the ipod is just too old. I also wanted to put just a few videos on it and all the video converters to get videos from youtube only work with the new IOS's. :/ Apple makes me mad but I do love their products. I've had my ipod 2g for 2 years now because my sister said it would be smarter to go for the older one because it was cheaper and still good.At that time, hell yes it was still good but now… not so much for a lot of things I wish to do.

So I was going to get the new iPod 5g but I don't want my old iPod to sit and collect dust.So I went to the apple store and tried out the iPod 5g and iPad mini. I love the iPad mini. I'll wait for #2 even though it'll get updated in probably the next 6 months after… (hope it doesn't).

So should I get the ipad Mini 2? and is 16gb enough? I'll be browsing the web, about 20-30 apps, a few 3 minute videos (like anime edited music videos) and some 10000 pictures? I'll be deleting the pictures when I'm done with them (it's comics and then I delete when I'm done reading because I can only get those comics as a downloadable file and not online reading).

And will I still be able to put new apps in 4 years? I wanted to make this iPad Mini last 4 years at least. People with the first iPad or 2nd one, do you still have the ability to put new apps with new IOS?

I know it's long. Thanks for reading. :)
Added (1). Also, I don't have a laptop except one for just typing and doing homework so will this be a good temporary replacement until my mom buys me one? She wants to buy it when i'm about to enter college so it's new but I need something to just browse the net and do research while working on my old netbook for homework. (its slow)
>>> Should I get iPad Mini 2?