Thursday, February 21, 2013

What should i get: 500$ Laptop, iphone 5, or an ipad?

What should i get: 500$ Laptop, iphone 5, or an ipad?

OK, so I have a choice of getting a 500 -700$ laptop, a new phone (iPhone) or an ipad. I already have a phone (Samsung admire) but I can't play any games on it and its really slow and I would like a new phone but also I'm a gamer and would like to get a laptop. I heard the ipad was also good too.Im in the 8th grade going to be a freshman, and I'm always on the go so carrying a laptop everywhere is uncomfortable. I know smartphone games are amature but I like playing games on the go too so idk what to get! Please answer! And if u choose a laptop, which laptop would be best for pro gaming, gaming on the go, a laptop/tablet, portable, and has an appstore where I could play angry birds to modern combat to tf2, cod, battlefield, deadspace, tf2, planetsiders etc with steam.
Added (1). I have a family computer too btw
>>> What should i get: 500$ Laptop, iphone 5, or an ipad?