Monday, February 11, 2013

Where is it better to buy a refurbished ipad the apple store or Walmart? - 1

I need a tablet for college and I decided to go for the ipad however I don't have piles of cash to throw away so I'm trying to get it for as cheap as I can. I found a refurbished 3rd generation, 32 GB on the apple website but that one would be $500 is that a bad price?
I don't really need that much memory though because I will be using it mostly for school and to download my textbooks in ebook form.So I found the same ipad 3 refurbished but 16 GB on walmart for $100 less. I know that on apple you get a 1 year warranty and since it's refurbished maybe I'll need it idk Where should i buy it? Is walmart safe? Like if the iPad turns out crappy and I got it at walmart am I gonna be stuck with a sucky iPad?

Thanks all for your help.
>>> Where is it better to buy a refurbished ipad the apple store or Walmart? - 1