Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wifi problems w/YouTube on iPad?

Whenever I try to watch a video (any video) the wifi drops within seconds sometimes or within the first couple of minutes. This has been happening more and more recently. Normal Internet browsing and everything else seems fine, it's just when I try to watch YouTube videos (it happens for Netflix as well actually and any other kind of video). I have to exit out of the app, go back to settings and reconnect to my Hub/router.

I got annoyed last time and just watched videos on my iPhone instead and it worked fine so maybe it's a fault of the iPad? I don't know why it keeps happening since the wifi seems fine on other devices.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks

Additional info that might be helpful:
It's an iPad 4
My router is the BT Home Hub 3.0
I have u/l download and decent Internet speed
When it is working, it loads fine and I rarely have to pause and wait
>>> Wifi problems w/YouTube on iPad?