Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Will this hurt an Ipad Mini?

Okay, I just got a brand new Ipad Mini and opened it. Then I cut the plastic the device to use the ports (used the main plastic that covers the iPad as a screen protector). After several hours of use, I noticed that dust and little specks of dirt (noticeable on the screen) are on my screen.My dad then recommended me to use a lint remover (removes hair and dust from clothes) on the screen to get rid of it… a few minutes later when I try looking for my cleaning cloth, he tries lint removing it. The lint remover is a bit strong, but the I tested out the iPad Mini after and luckily it still works.

Was there any damage done to it? I know the Mini has a very thin-layer of material that prevents the screen from oiling from the finger and palms of the hand, but I don't know if the lint remover damaged that or not. And I'm sure little specks of dirt and dust don't hurt it the unit right? D:
>>> Will this hurt an Ipad Mini?