Tuesday, March 26, 2013

After taking out contacts vision is great. But sometimes contact help. Why?

I have been to the eye doctor multiple times now. I have tried to tell them this but I feel like they just are trained to think I need glasses. Here is the deal.My near vision seemed to be getting worse. Thought just normal aging (I'm 45). I have always had outstanding vision.So, I never could get multifocal contacts to work great. I spend a LOT of time at a computer or iPad etc.My eyes seem maybe like they are tired? Anyway, I just recently went back to eye doctor and got some new contacts. They seemed to help today (haven't been wearing contacts for awhile.) I needed to take them out at the end of the night. Eyes seemed tired of them. Low and behold when I took them out I could see GREAT… close up and far.So I am wondering if I don't need glasses just need to adjust get computer glasses or something. I can't seem to find an eye doctor that will tell me this… they say aging. But the trouble is sometimes vision is just blurry and eyes are kinda watery/itchy which I think causes the blurring? I know this is confusing but so is what is going on. I just can't help but think the computer has something to do with it if taking out my contacts after wearing all day makes my vision perfect again. With them in, things are mostly clearer but I have to put in drops a lot!

См. статью: After taking out contacts vision is great. But sometimes contact help. Why?