Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An iPad app that's meant to teach chess?

I'm looking for an app whose main goal is not to have you play chess but to teach you how to play chess by playing against you.Is there something like that out there?

I'm ideally imagining something where the computer plays against you, and after each full move the program tells you what move the computer made and what its purpose is, what traditional countermoves would have been expected if you are the defender, and whether your move/countermove is a known strategy.
Added (1). Mark, I can read all day and never see a move in action.

What you actually used to have is called "a teacher". I don't have the privilege of there one being available, so I'm trying to find my best resources to get some tutoring in on my own.

См. статью: An iPad app that's meant to teach chess?