Thursday, March 14, 2013

Are iPads and tablets worth buying? (In your opinion. )?

Are iPads and other tablets worth getting? (In your opinion)?
I own a (4th gen) ipad after much vacillating and for my uses, has been a godsend. I use it for

- marking up pdf lecture college notes/ syncing audio
- organizing all my sheet music in one place and putting it on the piano
- web browsing/ read all my magazines and books/ comics/ watch video and movies
- show off my photos, play games, and other random apps ( astronomy, social media, pages for light word processing ect… )

Granted, I own an ancient cell phone (data plan constraint no smartphone), am a capitalist dream of a CONSUMER ( consume more on the ipad than PC) and I own a good laptop that has become immobile ( coffee spill so no keyboard, use bluetooth for ipad and laptop)

For device usage between devices, I use the tablet 80% of the time, PC 20% (not counting phone)

What's your device breakdown or do you even find the need for a tablet or see it as an unnecessary extravagance? Did I just buy into a novelty gimmick or do you think these devices have true staying power?

См. статью: Are iPads and tablets worth buying? (In your opinion. )?