Sunday, March 3, 2013

Canterbury Tales play: how to get into my characters?

My drama 4 class will be performing an interpretation of the Canterbury Tales for our school. The interpretation were doing is by Lindsay price. I was casted as Pertolote ( the hen from the prioress tale) and Maude ( from the Reeves tale). Their both very silly characters.My question is how should I act when performing as these characters? Specifically the hen.In my opinion she's is an uptight snooty yet high pitched and dramatic chicken. I want to convey that in my voice and actions while also embodying the "tone and body movements of a hen. Any tips? Thanks
(Sorry for all the typos.My ipad is very buggy. Can not afford to correct the typos or it might delete everything I wrote. Happened twice already )))

См. статью: Canterbury Tales play: how to get into my characters?