Saturday, March 2, 2013

Did I have a hallucination at night or just a realistic dream?

I woke up in the early morning and all of a sudden I heard strange sounds and suddenly I could hear a Disney film being played although the television in my room wasn't on, then I saw blue dots around the room, and I got really freaked out that I got my iPad and turned it on but it kept turning off, then all of a sudden I felt hands tough my stomache all the way up to my neck and then started strangling me. Everything seemed so real and the pain in my neck was so real, then as I tried to scream i lost my voice, and as I kept my eyes open everything drifted away and my eyes were still open and as soon as the strangling disapeared I was still on the same side of my bed, same lighting and time, still crying and then my iPad disapeared and was where it was in the beginning, and I went to tell my mum.
The thing is, it was so real and I never woke up from it if it was a dream because my eyes were still open as I got up. I believed it was real that's the thing and I still do, although my mum thought it was a bad dream. When I told cahms they asked me about hallucinations but I wasn't sure, but I am experiencing symptoms of schizophrenia and I'm sanding, since I've stopped hearing voices (although very rarely hear them again, the last one was Satan) I've thought I might be experiencing other symptoms of hallucination.
Added (1). Didn't mean to put sanding sorry.
Added (2). Spelling correction- touch my stomache

I've got stupid intelligence keyboard REALLY ANGRY
>>> Did I have a hallucination at night or just a realistic dream?