Monday, March 25, 2013

Do you have any advice for me?

I am being told that I need to exercise more.My mom goes out for walks, and she is 110 pounds. I'm 161 pounds, and I don't feel like exercising, I would rather be on my ipad typing away. I am aware that if I don't exercise or change my diet, that I could gain more weight, and be at risk for medical ailments linked to weight gain such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and high cholesterol.

It's just so hard.My cousin once weighed 316 pounds, but he lost a total of 101 pounds in 3 years. He attributes that to never giving up, and he has more self confidence than I do.

I'm feeling down on myself and I don't want to die. I need some help.

Whenever I exercise, I feel short of breath, my knees hurt, and I feel fatigued to the point where I need to stop.

См. статью: Do you have any advice for me?