Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Does he like me. Short!

We have caught staring at each other for a while, and now I'm sitting really near him in English and history classes, and he always tries to talk to me, and one day I was texting on my iPad, and yes u could do that, and he was looking at my conversation with my guy friend… And then he saw me see that he was peeking and he said, " sorry if I'm being nosy, but I see a conversation going on there, what are you doing, what is that? First of all no one ever peeks at other people's stuff, but I said its ok, and he always act nice and says hi, and today when I walked into the class, he stared at me with eyes open wide as I walked in.and I dressed up today too… The problem is is that he has a girlfriend, and he likes me? Keep in Mind that I sit behind him in history class and I always see him looking from the corner of his eye…
Added (1). I'm not disrespecting boundaries! He started it… I didn't find out until I saw his Facebook!

См. статью: Does he like me. Short!