Sunday, March 24, 2013

Does this mean he likes me?

Hey so I'm sorta confused weather this guy likes me or not. He likes/liked my best friend Aria but we're not sure anymore. Before I even knew him and he liked Aria he would always glance at me in the hallways not really in a mean way but not in the nicest way lol. But now we snapchat (which is an app on apple (ipods iphones ipads) you send a picture to someone and they can only see it for like a certain number of seconds and then they can't ever see it again unless they screenshot it and it tells you when they screenshot it) So we snapchat and when i make goofy faces or just smile he says "you're so cute" and a few times he's said "your eyes are so pretty" and one time "hottie". Then we exchanged numbers and he texted me saying "you looked really cute today:)." so I'm not sure do you think he likes me? Thanks!(:

См. статью: Does this mean he likes me?