Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Downloaded Digital Copy of Tangled to iTunes but won't sync to my iPad?

I bought a 4 disc combo pack of Tangled about a year ago (the 3D version, bluray, regular, and digital copy). Today I downloaded the digital copy onto itunes with the disc and code and all that. Now it's in my iTunes library but when I try to sync it to my iPad it says "Tangled was not copied because it cannot be played on this iPad." Well how is it that I have a digital download that I can't even play on a portable device? Anyways do I need to convert it to a different file format in order for it to work? If so, how do I do this and what format? Can I "undownload" it and "redownload" it at a lower resolution? I'm pretty sure it downloaded at 1080p but in my advanced settings under "playback" and "preferred video version" it gives me an option for 720p and standard as well. Can I "redownload" it under one of these resolutions? Thanks in advance!

См. статью: Downloaded Digital Copy of Tangled to iTunes but won't sync to my iPad?