Friday, March 15, 2013

Got in a fight? What do u think?

So this is what happened, this boy who takes the piss, came up to me during registration and tried to put gum in my shirt so I gently punched him, he then said why you punching me say sorry thought he was a bad man, I don't say anything when he does punch me or anything so he came closer I just couldn't ake it no more and punched his *** face 2 to 3 times and he tried and missed kicks and punches at me, after when my class mates and teachers stooped it his like am ganna get you.
Any ways what do u think I should de is I get ganged up on, I don't get it if u wanna fight why not one on one stupid pussys gosh,

( his a bad student, lol all the teachers are on my side) was lucky I didn't get a single hit ;)

Sorry for mistakes am using my ipad and am half a sleep lool

См. статью: Got in a fight? What do u think?