Monday, March 25, 2013

Has anyone ever received the product or item from one of these offers?

I really want to hear from everyone that has done this and what their results were. I got an email from this company www.onlineemailoffers.com offering me a free IPAD 3 but I never did one of these before and I was wondering if it was real and if so what do you have to do to get the free gift, does it cost you money. There is this one lady I know in Georgia and she said that I should go ahead and do it because they have some of the best offers and that you don't only get the original gift they offer you but that there are other things that they offer which is free or if not free you can get for pennies on the dollar, please help I really want to know who did it and how long it took to get the gift, here is the website to the free gift I was sent in my email www.onlineemailoffers.com?

См. статью: Has anyone ever received the product or item from one of these offers?