Thursday, March 28, 2013

Havnt had period in so long!

Im 15. The last time I had my period was around January. I'm not super worried about it being irregular because since I'm young and just started having periods they should be irregular, first time Igot my period was on Christmas in 2011. I'm not pregnant I promise, I have no eating disorders I'm pretty tall but average weight. The past couple months I have been frequently using the iPad, I'll lay in bed with it on my pelvis, could the radiation affect anything? Or just in general no relation to my memstrual cycle, could i be getting lots of radiation? I have had stress, I'm kind active, I am very active once a week. I don't have any pain down there. Could this be Polycystic ovary? Or something serious or am I to young? I'm worried

См. статью: Havnt had period in so long!