Monday, March 25, 2013

Help someone took my ipad 2?

Well the thing is I had people over and I "lost" my iPad 2 and I have it set up with verizon.So coincidentally the next day someone got a new iPad 2 but he had already reset to factor settings and i know he was the one that took it is there any way to tell he took it and get my iPad back even after he reset it … it was my bad cause I never put a passcode but from now on I will so could someone help me figure out how I could get it back and also for future reference if I use icloud and someone resets it would I still be able to keep track of it or no? And also he is moving in 2daysacross the us so is there anything at all that could prove that one is mine please help I got it from my grandpa so please if there is any way I. can get it back please help

См. статью: Help someone took my ipad 2?