Sunday, March 24, 2013

How dangerous is cellphone and iPad radiation?

I just got into an argument with my dad on how dangerous cellphone radiation actually is. The thing is that i sleep with my cellphone (trying not to sound like a scumbag, but i have an iPhone) and my iPad, usually they're both on charging, next to my pillow, throughout the night (whilst i sleep).

The reason to why, is that i use my iPhone as an alarm clock, an i use my iPad for netflix (watching an episode how i met your mother or so, before sleep).

I know that both of those devices use electro magnetic radiation, more spesifically microwaves, which consist of the lowest amount of energy pr. Photon. And, this is not yet proven, but my dad inists if that i continue like this, i'm in danger of getting cancer. I think i should reduce this type of usage (put the iPad elsewhere, and my iPhone on the floor or such). What do you think on this given topic?

См. статью: How dangerous is cellphone and iPad radiation?