Saturday, March 16, 2013

How to get my story writing known and out there?

I have been writing stories since I was really little. I let my friend read my writing book, where I just write down short-stories and ideas. She told me to start putting then online and seen what other people think, I say they are no good, but I guess everyone does, right?
So what is a good site(s) to upload stories to?
I want a free site, since I am not 18 yet and I don't really want to ask my parents for money.

Also I was wonder what are some good free (or cheap) apps for apple iPad for writes?
I also have a windows 7 PC, so is there anything good I can get for that, that will be good for writing?
And any good templates? You know for characters and that?

Can you just give me some advice and stuff for writing?
I kind of just want help with starting out.
It would help a lot, if most of it was free. Please help?

См. статью: How to get my story writing known and out there?