Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How to get normal web browser twitter on my iPad?

I've been searching and searching and searching on google for a way to get normal desktop twitter on my iPad and I followed the instructions of download Firefox for iPad and that worked brilliantly until a few minutes ago when I opened twitter in Firefox it went to mobile twitter so I downloaded atomic and the same thing happened, I was on mobile twitter on safari so I could be on a fan twitter for a musician so maybe that had something to do with there only being mobile twitter cos my iPad got used to mobile twitter but it worked perfectly before on Firefox and I tried links from searching that directs to normal twitter, there are no options or anything, please help me, normal twitter is a lot easy and has more things to offer on there

См. статью: How to get normal web browser twitter on my iPad?