Thursday, March 7, 2013

How to make my hp laser jet print wirelessly?

I have a hp 3020 PCL 6 laserjet printer.It is currently connected to my windows desktop.It is NOT wireless, but works great especially for when I print coupons so I would rather keep it than get a new one.

I have a mac laptop that I would like to be able to send items from to the printer. I figured out how to print from my iPad and iPhone with a third party app called Fingerprint (works only for those devices). Then I discovered an application from Apple called Bonjour. After hours of trying to get it to work I have given up.

I am wondering, can Bonjour work to link my Macbook to the printer since the printer isn't wireless? I have looked up info and it doesn't clarify.

Also is there anyway to make this printer wireless? I have heard about connecting a router, but I am not sure if there is an ethernet port on it to connect the router? How can I tell?

Is there an app or something that will let me print from the laptop to this printer?

Thanks!

См. статью: How to make my hp laser jet print wirelessly?