Friday, March 15, 2013

I FOUND AN IPAD AND WANT TO RETURN IT?

On an Amtrak train from New York Penn Station. I got off at Newport News VA. This was on 14 March 2013.
Added (1). Ok i guess i need to elaborate a little.
I have contacted Apple, their response was "we'll make a note thanx". I offered to let them provide my email address to the registered owner, they declined. I offered to send it to Apple so they could send it to the nearest apple store for the person to pick up, they declined.
I was asleep when the owner got off the train, therfor i have no idea where(city/state) the owner got off. There are photos of the inside of the windows (of/on) the world restuarant from the world trade center… obviously irreplaceable. Nevermind the money someone shelled out for it.

См. статью: I FOUND AN IPAD AND WANT TO RETURN IT?