Thursday, March 7, 2013

I keep getting stressed about school - help?

I haven't got a problem with school in particular - I've got nice friends, nobody bullies me, I'm clever, etc. But for a long time now I've had problems with going to school but I don't really know why. I frequently get stressed about it and I also freak out over homework because I try my best to keep up with it but even then I end up doing it wrong or forgetting something.
I think it could be linked with my sleeping patterns. I try really hard to go to bed early (9 is usually when I get into bed) but since Igot my iPad, I've started watching BBC iplayer before I go to sleep or go on the Internet or games.
The only problem I have with my friends is that they seem to have formed this image of me, an image of a spoilt rich girl who always gets her own way, and I think it's blinding them - I don't get any more pocket money or stuff than they do and my family isn't rich at all. And it's this blindness that means that when I work on a group project with them or we go shopping or even when we're just chatting, they never listen to me and say that I always get my own way which isn't true because they won't let me do anything because apparently I always get my own way!

Does anybody have anything to say about all of that?

См. статью: I keep getting stressed about school - help?