Sunday, March 17, 2013

I need better wifi signal!

Ok my problem is that i have low wifi signal on my PC…
And i just want to make the signall better…

My modem huawei 520i (router) is in TV room and my PC is in my room and the distance of its its alittle far away from the TV room to my room …
And have alot of walls and 2 doors between it …

The problem of my signalls are only when im in game and playing something, and my sister start using her new iPad4s wifi, it make my pings higher and wifi signal lower … its even worse when she chat someone in skype …

Sometimes the wifi internet just doesnt work it automaticly shut down also on the iPad and after while it turns on again …

So i was thinking about buy something like wifi extender or some repeater … or what ever is it …
Whats better wifi extender or wifi repeater ??

I have found this one and it looks pretty good http://www.czc.cz/edimax-ew-7438rpn-wifi-extender-n300/122085/produkt?q-category-id=dkc03vgf38gkjb25cf54po5f4e&q-c-0-producer=s0ebrmh139ede3b8e9v4h7l1f92

Should i buy it and will it make my wifi signall stronger ?? and also the latency pings stable ?
Added (1). I dont know much about repeaters or extender is the meaning of those two same ??
And also i think i would buy the edimax if it will help my wifi get better …

So thats why i ask you if its right to buy that or no: D

См. статью: I need better wifi signal!