Sunday, March 17, 2013

I think my doll is haunted?

OKAY, let me start by saying I've never watched chucky, never believed in haunted dolls, and I've always loved dolls and never had a fear of them.

I know this sounds ridiculous and I wouldn't believe it if I were someone else.

So here's what happened.

When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with this doll in particular. I thought it would be cool to have a real baby with a soul, so I prayed to God (keep in mind I was only five) that he'd give it a soul and make it alive.

I heard a baby crying twice during that year.IT WAS NOT IN MY MIND. I always heard it when no one else was around. I would pick up the doll and the crying would stop.

Well, I just got the doll out from an old box. I played with it a while and stitched up a hole in it. Then, I layed the doll on my bed, face up. Facing the ceiling. I was on my bed, playing with my IPad, when I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. I no doubt definitely saw something moving. I wasn't afraid/paranoid. I looked over and the doll was facing me. Like it had rolled over.

I think I accidentally invited the devil or a demon into my house when I asked god to make it alive. I have no idea what to do.My mom won't get it blessed, I already know, because she doesn't believe in the same religion as I do and she'd call it silly. I'm too young to drive. I asked my older brother and he told me to throw it out, but I'm terrified it would somehow end up out of the garbage back into the house. Right now I have it in the closet in a bin with heavy things on top of the bin and shelves pushed in front of the closet.

I've said Jesus Christ's name. I literally just said 'Jesus Christ' really loudly. I don't know what on earth to do tonight… I am obviously NOT sleeping. I'm thinking of taking it to church tomorrow and asking the preacher what to do about it, but I'm afraid to carry it on the walk over.

PLEASE, PLEASE, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

This isn't a troll!

I'm terrified.

Should I throw it away? Burn it? Take it to church? Take it to church, then burn it?

P.S. The only church in walking distance isn't a Catholic Church.It's a non-denomination. Could they still bless the doll?

См. статью: I think my doll is haunted?