Sunday, March 31, 2013

I think my son wants me dead! - 1

I have a 6 year old aspergers ADHD son he is average size and he is literally trying to kill me I've had to lock myself in the bathroom right now because he is trying to get me while his dad is trying to calm him down, I'm actually in floods of tears I can be laying in bed in the morning having a cup of tea and he will just climb on me and start punching me slapping me and stamping on my face and neck. He says he wants me dead and that he hates me! I don't know what to do, today I was talking with nephews who are also 6 and he came running in and slapped me across the face! So I put him in his bedroom and said very calmly to calm down! I shouldn't have said that I should have just left because before I knew it he has me around my neck punching me in the face I fall to the floor where he stamps on my face and neck I have got 2 black eyes and a busted lip :( this is getting to much for me now.As a result of his anger he has broken my nose twice I now need corrective surgery and broken 4 of my ribs and the worse one properly is the 4 stitches where he stabbed me with a screw driver one of our workmen left out. I know this all seems a bit much but most of the time he is a nice boy plays nice with us, tells us jokes, does well at school, he does have off days at school but these are becoming more rare. I've tried loads of ways to get him to stop
I've taken away toys
Time out spot
Grounded him
Ignored the behaviour
Tried more mind stimulating things like Puzzles and he even has an iPad that his workers suggested
Ds games
Xbox
None of these worked, he has senco, family out reach, parent support advisors, and now even a therapist working with him they are all baffled to the bone about what to do so this is my last hope to ask you the parents if you had to deal with this how did u manage to stop your child? I know this is a long process and I'm willing to do whatever it Takes,
Thanks for reading

См. статью: I think my son wants me dead! - 1