Friday, March 8, 2013

I want to know more about.?

Ipads and Tablets. I know that some of you may be thinking, 'Where has she been hiding?' But within the next couple of weeks I will be receiving my way overdue settlement. I want to know where a decent place to go to for purchasing one of these items. I also would like to know more about 'apps' and how those work. I don't feel illiterate on the computer, but I want to know what I am getting myself into as well. I (as when we all do something like this) want to feel very comfortable and informed about making a decision about what I am buying. Please, NO crude remarks. Only people who have well informed experience on these items am I really looking to hear from. Also, what is the difference between an Ipad and a Tablet? Looking forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks so much for your time in advance!

См. статью: I want to know more about.?