Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm so embarassed right now?

Okay, so today in art I sat next to a guy that my friend likes (because we have assigned seats) and my friend sits across from him. There are three guys in our art class total.

So at one point the guy "A" that I'm sitting next to, shows me some pictures on his iPad. This reminds me of how another guy in our art class "B" took pictures of like all of the girls in our class.

I told my friend that looking at these photos reminded me how B took all these photos of the girls. She misinterpreted it and asked to delete all the photos that B had taken of her on his iPad. After denying he had photos, A was like 'who told?' And she didn't tell him but when I explained what I meant she was like 'Oops false alarm!" He wouldn't get off the topic and said gtg like five minutes later.

I'm friends with A, and now I'm afraid that he's going to assume it was me who told her (which is true but she misunderstood what I said) and never talk to me again. He's best friends with the guy that I like, so I'm also afraid that he's going to tell my crush what a creep I am or something. He only showed those photos to me.

Seriously. I'm really nervous now.
>>> I'm so embarassed right now?