Monday, March 11, 2013

IPad or iPad Mini for uni - can't decide?

I have been using a MacBook Pro at uni for the past 2 years and finding it annoying to bring everyday so I'm planning on getting an iPad but the problem is I am tossing between the regular iPad with Retina Display or the iPad mini and if the iPad is at all, practical for use at uni.

A lot of the notes/slides from my lecturers are in PDF… would I be able to type text into them directly or annotate them with any apps? Or should I use a word processing app such as Pages to take notes? and would it be difficult to type fast and accurately on an iPad mini?

Also, I'd like to keep my Word documents from my MacBook Pro sycned with the iPad… would iCloud support Word documents? And if I type up something on the Pages app, can I get it synced onto my MacBook Pro to open up in Word?

Apart from taking notes at uni, I'd use it to play a few games and store some photos. I don't watch movies on mobile devices.

So which one is better for use at uni?

Thanks!

См. статью: IPad or iPad Mini for uni - can't decide?